Sandy is a Real Estate Salesperson at Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis. She was also a Certified General Appraiser from 1993 through 2019. Upon joining Langholz Wilson Ellis in 2005 (now Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis), her focus had transitioned from being a commercial appraiser to a commercial agent providing tenant representation, site selection and sales and leasing services in all real estate sectors throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Sandy began her career with Appraisal Affiliates, Inc. in Warminster, Pennsylvania having appraised various commercial properties in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. In 1994, Ms. Cikovic relocated to Pittsburgh and joined Ellis Real Estate Company. There, she continued to provide real estate valuation services throughout Western Pennsylvania with particular emphasis on real estate tax assessment valuation and consulting that often involved litigation. With Sandy’s unique knowledge and experience as an appraiser, she has the most complete knowledge of real estate property values and market conditions to assist clients in obtaining the best value for their property. Sandy has the ability to create, review and analyze complex income-producing properties and has proficient experience with Argus Valuation Software.
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Affiliate Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW Network - Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member of the Pine Township Zoning Hearing Board (2010 – 2019)
Sandy was named Top Producer at Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis in 2018. She was also awarded the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) for the following:
- “Land Sale of the Year – 2011” relating to a commercial land sale transaction in Pine Township, now the site of the Allegheny Health Network Health and Wellness Pavilion.
- “Office Sale of the Year – 2021” for the sale of a 65,637 SF office building in Southpointe
Real Estate Salesperson – Pennsylvania (1989 – Present)
Certified General Appraiser – Pennsylvania (1989 - 2019)
Sandy graduated from Clarion University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and a major in real estate.
Sandy is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys much of her free time in Chautauqua, NY boating, skiing, snowmobiling and renovating houses. She is originally from Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, and now resides in Downtown Pittsburgh.