Thank you for your interest in Hanna Commercial!
A career in real estate with Hanna Commercial offers limitless opportunities. Our Sales Associates and Staff have different reasons for pursuing a career with us, but they all have one thing in common: they love being affiliated with the market leader and a forward-thinking real estate firm, focused on enhancing each individual's personal success.
We are actively pursuing qualified candidates for the following positions and locations:
Location: Rochester, NY
Hanna Commercial Real Estate (HCRE) in Rochester, NY seeks qualified Marketing Specialist to support the company’s real estate brokers and salespeople in the Rochester, NY office.
The Marketing Specialist supports Hanna Commercial Real Estate’s brokers and salespeople by providing them marketing support, demographic research, market research and marketing collateral.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of commercial real estate clients, including some of the best-known companies in the world.
- Support real estate deal makers and their international, national, regional and local clients with marketing collateral, market research, and demographic reporting
- Use your graphic design skills to create a variety of marketing materials
- Coordinate and time manage your projects to meet deadlines in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Research and collect data and package it in a format that can be easily understood by real estate brokers, salespersons and clients
- Ruthlessly prioritize projects and manage stakeholder expectations against competing deadlines
- Enjoy the resources of a large company while working in a team-oriented small office environment
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Create marketing deliverables including site tour books, listing pitch books, property marketing materials and other collateral
- Maintain the Rochester office’s website
- Create and manage social media postings in partnership with the Director of Operations
- Create maps, aerials and demographic reports
- Research, gather, and organize project data
- Perform market research for a variety of tenant and landlord clients
- Keep the office at the leading edge of graphic design, demographic research tools and techniques, marketing deliverables methods and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working in the Marketing field
- Highly skilled and frequent user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office
- Skilled at using web based applications and platforms
- GIS software experience a plus
- Adept at learning new and varied software tools
- Independent problem solver
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to articulate ideas and make connections;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and participate within a team environment
- Ability to conduct exhaustive research via the internet and other channels
- Must possess self-confidence and initiative
- Ability to work productively with team members who work remotely
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment and use common sense
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance