Create Your Own Future
A career in commercial real estate means you encounter something different every day. If you are seeking a profession that offers excitement with unlimited income based on your performance – commercial real estate is for you. And why not join a firm with the history and team that is poised to support your success?
Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis is in search of sales associates with an entrepreneurial mindset. Outgoing, highly motivated, and energetic individuals with a strong interest in all aspects of commercial real estate will be considered as we grow our team.
HannaLWE has implemented many tools that allow our agents to focus their time on what they do best - sell and lease commercial real estate. These resources and our staff members are in place to assist our agents in effectively responding to their clients. HannaLWE has supplied these support tools to make our agents the most efficient, competent, and knowledgeable in the business.
As you can see below, we have openings for two types of agents;
Candidates who are seeking a shift in their career and are open to the following:
Family-owned company allows for more lucrative compensation
An entrepreneurial environment where cross-discipline work is allowed and encouraged
Willing expand their current service disciplines
A positive, open, and sharing work environment
Starting a new career can be overwhelming but exciting. Candidates who are seeking to start a career as a commercial real estate agent should consider themselves:
- Ambitious self-starter
- Confident, Outgoing
- At ease in social environments and meeting new people
- Comfortable with finance
- Able to sacrifice lucrative income in starting stages of career, with the comfort of knowing that this expense will pay off in the end.
- Open to learning the business from experienced professionals
- Able to be present in the office for familiarity
- Self-aware; acknowledge your skills and interests and follow those instincts
- Team player
All interested parties should contact:
Director of Operations
Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis (HLWE) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its commercial real estate brokers and salespeople.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) will support management and sales agents in the commercial real estate industry. Our ideal candidate is resourceful, takes initiative, and has an energetic, positive attitude. Applicant should have good telephone etiquette, good computer skills, strong organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- Answering/distributing phone calls on a multi‐line phone system/voice mail
- Preparation of Documents/red‐lines
- Monitor & order office/kitchen supplies
- Assist with database entry & file management
- Coordinate service/repairs for office and equipment
- General administrative duties and ad‐hoc projects
- Greeting & assisting visitors to the office
- Conference Room Scheduling
- Sales Meeting Preparation/ Agenda
- Photocopying, printing, binding of documents
- Filing, receiving, and preparing general correspondence
- Receiving, sorting & distribution of mail, Fed Ex/UPS mailings
- Lockbox Inventory
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient data entry skills and frequent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, MLS, Zip Forms, SalesForce, Astro, CoStar, Highwoods
- Works independently with little to no supervision; works well as part of a team
- Possesses strong independent judgment, problem-solving skills, and is detail-oriented
- Safeguards confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent time management and multi‐tasking skills, handling changing priorities & shifting deadlines
- Polished professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative support role
- High school diploma required; business school education
- Real Estate experience is a plus!
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical, and administrative skills
- Knowledge of real estate terminology a plus
- 3 years previous experience preferred
- competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time off
To apply please email resumes to: kruffing@HannaLWE.com