Chelsea joined Hanna Commercial in May of 2018. During her time, she will sustain an intensive rotational training program that includes: market research, retail, corporate services, industrial, office, leasing, and property valuation.
Chelsea brings to Hanna Commercial 15+ years in customer service working in many different roles in the hospitality sector, and 2+ years as a financial consultant for Robert W. Baird. Her nearly 20 years in customer service has not only helped her expand her network and form invaluable relationships, it has also made her an expert in multi-tasking, communicating, and resilient to change. Her determination and drive coupled with her strong analytical skills and passion for the real estate industry makes her a leader in serving her client’s needs.
• Actively pursuing- Masters in Business and Finance: Cleveland State University
• B.A., Business and Finance, Magnum Cum Laude: Cleveland State University
• Associates Degree, Business Administration, Cuyahoga Community College
• Ohio Real Estate Sales License, Hondros College
- National Associations of Realtors (NAR)-Seeking
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW)- Seeking