Frank Restifo joined Hanna Commercial in 2016 as a Property Manager, bringing with him over 22 years of experience in all phases of the real estate and construction industries.
Frank has successfully managed many aspects of real estate and construction, including strategic planning, contractor bidding and contract administration, lease administration, project management, budget development, event planning/management and more, both in commercial and residential real estate. Additional substantial experience includes marketing, communications, and business development.
Frank has developed systems to effectively manage the multitasking of projects and responsibilities with a results-oriented focus, while balancing customer/tenant satisfaction with client goals and directives.
His current responsibilities include comprehensive management of a portfolio consisting of over 700,000 sq. ft. of warehouse, industrial, and office space across Northeast Ohio.
• Cleveland State University – B.B.A – major in Business Management
• National Association of Realtors – Commercial Real Estate Specialist
• National Association of Home Builders – Certified Marketing and Sales Associate
• Real Estate Sales Agent - Ohio
• Extensive experience with many chambers of commerce, trade associations and civic organizations
as a leader of various committees and projects.