Gregory Pickett is a commercial real estate agent focused on community development and sustainability. He has completed the Financial, Market, User Decision, and Investment Analysis curriculum from the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM). CCIM is the global leader in commercial and investment real estate education and services and is recognized as a symbol of professional competency. Greg has successfully completed the Real Estate Associate Program (REAP) – a selective program that targets credentialed, career-changing, professionals that know how to add value to a company’s bottom line.
Mr. Pickett has an extensive community outreach network in the Cuyahoga County community. Some of his memberships and outreach involvement include the following:
- Member of the Cleveland Area Board Of Realtors
- Member of the Presidents’ Council Business Chamber
- Job Corps Business Liaison which connects businesses to Job Corps students and a program mentor
- Past two-term President of Rotary International
- Board member of the Garden Valley Neighborhood
In summary, Mr. Pickett is a strong leader and proven community resource ready to respond to your commercial real estate needs.