Michael joined Ostendorf-Morris (now Hanna Commercial) in December 2000 as the Industrial Database Coordinator in the Research Department. Initially responsible for assisting the Industrial Brokerage Department with site selection, tenant lease information, and tracking over 10,000 industrial properties in Northeast Ohio. In October of 2003, Michael was promoted to Sales Associate in the Industrial Services Group. In May of 2007, Michael was again promoted, to Assistant Vice President. In March of 2014, he became Senior Vice President. As a Senior Vice President, his responsibilities include assisting clients with property acquisition, disposition, leasing, land sales, sale-leasebacks, property marketing and research, lease termination projects, purchase analysis, and build-to-suits. Michael excels in corporate transactional management for local, regional, national, and international clients.
Michael has completed over 400 transactions as of January 1, 2014, totaling more than $305 million dollars in lease/sale values, and 10,500,000 square feet.
• Goodyear Tire Factory and Land - Casablanca, Morocco: $22,000,000
• National Paper & Packaging Sale-Leaseback - 156,000 SF - Bedford Heights, OH: $6,000,000
• Marion Office Building Sale - 80,000 SF - Cleveland, OH: $4,400,000
• Lake Business Products - 105,000 SF - Eastlake, OH: $4,000,000
• Former Sams Club Property - 112,000 SF - Boardman, OH: $2,800,000
• Zeitler Properties - 85,000 SF - Valley City, OH: $2,450,000
• Nationwide Insurance - 114,000 SF - Eastlake, OH: $2,050,000
• Advance Auto Parts 10 Year Lease - 6,400 SF - Mentor, OH
• Independence Bank HQ 10 Year Lease - 8,687 SF - Independence, OH
• Goodyear Tire & Rubber Factory 10 Year Lease - 30,000 SF - Auckland, New Zealand
• Rexel 10 Year Lease - 51,400 SF - Glenwillow, OH
CURRENT AND FORMER CLIENTS
First National Bank, Ganley Automotive, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, K&D Group, Greater Cleveland RTA, Rexel, Inc.
CoStar Power Broker - 2006, 2008, 2009
NAIOP Traveling Gun Industrial Transaction of the Year - 2008
Ostendorf-Morris Top 10 Producer - 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011
Rollins College, B.S. in Economics - May 2000
Dale Carnegie Course - April 2002
Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)