Yulu Li joined Hanna Commercial’s Corporate Services Group in October 2014 as the global database and process manager. She was promoted to Senior Account Analyst in 2015. In this role Yulu is responsible for collecting and maintaining property information for global corporate clients. She performs market research and analyzes real estate costs for clients in an effort to reduce their real estate spend. Yulu also creates customized transaction update reports which benefit her clients by keeping them informed of the process, along with tracking savings and gains achieved.
Aside from the services she provides, Yulu’s clients depend on her because of her cheerful, optimistic attitude and tenacious drive. Her collaborative approach and strong analytical skills also help her to better serve clients. In December 2014, Yulu graduated from Cleveland State University with a Masters in Public Administration achieving a cumulative GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale. Yulu was born and raised in Shanghai China and is fluent in both Mandarin and English.
• Masters of Public Administration (MPA), Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH - December 2014
• Bachelor of Public Administration, Shanghai Jiao Ton University, China - May 2011
• Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Cleveland, Communications Committee & Membership Committee
• Toastmasters International, President
• Playhouse Square Partners, The Young Professional Group
• The National Honor Society, Pi Alpha Alpha, Member