Tony Delguyd is responsible for improving operational efficiencies, business development, transaction management and portfolio optimization on behalf of Hanna Commercial’s Fortune 1000 and Middle Market clients. Serving as Director of Real Estate for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and Pep Boys, Tony provided leadership to 25 associates in both transaction and administrative support of the company’s global real estate portfolio. Key areas of direction included property management and lease administration, lease/ acquisition negotiations, database administration and real estate accounting. Tony and his staff managed and administered the processes related to third-party providers in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America in transaction and asset management in the various strategic business units’ real estate portfolios. Tony also led a retail expansion program throughout various regions in the United States.
- Recognized by major real estate publications as a national leader in corporate real estate. Publications include Corporate Real Estate Leader, Site Selection, Corporate Real Estate Executive and Corporate Real Estate Strategies.
- CoreNet Real Estate Executive of the Year
- Author "Prioritizing Strategies for Leveraging and Corporate Real Estate Portfolio", Corporate Real Estate Journal • 2014 NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year, East Coast Distribution Center - $34 Million Lease Transaction
- Chicago Title Insurance Company Advisory Board
- CoreNet Global
- Masters of Business Administration, Lake Erie College
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio