With over 75 years of experience in Northeast Ohio, Hanna Commercial Real Estate (HCRE) also provides comprehensive and professional property management services to facility owners through our Hanna Commercial Property Management (HCPM) division, expertly managing the physical, financial and human components of your property.
The HCPM team members are highly trained and responsive, bringing a solution-focused approach to each situation, leading to consistent success and long-term client relationships throughout the Northeast Ohio real estate and business communities.
Your experience with the HCPM team begins with a complimentary consultation and business proposal customized to outline and address your specific needs.
Working directly with real estate owners, institutions, corporations, and government bodies as well as individuals, our team is adept at managing a full range of commercial properties, including office buildings, medical clinics, retail centers, industrial facilities and multi-family units.
In addition, seamlessly working with other HCRE experts to leverage the entire team for critical market knowledge and business relationships makes the HCPM group the unsurpassed choice for owners in need of high-quality property management services.
As your property management needs and goals will vary, please allow us to customize a proposal to successfully manage any or all of these facets of your property:
Facility and Property Management
Using our well-established and effective business practices, HCPM is able to control operation costs while improving your property’s physical condition. This attention to detail improves tenant security and safety while maximizing current returns and long-term asset value. HCPM is able to devise facility solutions that include:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs to minimize capital expenses
- Furnishing a professional on and off-site staff of technicians and support
- Negotiating service contracts that provide the best value to support facility goals and needs
- Leveraging computerized scheduling systems to ensure regular maintenance protocols
- Personally overseeing major projects and repairs
- Offering insightful alternatives to building needs and improvements
- Coordinating regulatory compliance testing and procedures
- Recognizing energy conservation and utility savings opportunities
- Providing 24/7 responsiveness to emergencies
- Delivering regular reports that communicate all of the above
Financial Management and Financial Reporting
HCPM’s staff of skilled accountants provide accurate administration of your financial assets and liabilities. Combining cutting-edge software and industry expertise, we are able to maximize your ROI while allowing you to focus on the other important business aspects of your investment. Our proficient team and integrated systems provide the necessary information you will need to accurately measure your real estate investment performance and position your assets to achieve your investment goals. Along with monthly financial reports, HCPM’s state-of-the-art accounting software can provide detailed metrics, analyses and reports on all facets of accounting.
Our services and reports include diligent management of:
- Cash flow
- Disbursements/accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Strategic annual budgeting
- Variance analysis
- Common Area Maintenance calculations
HCPM continually identifies opportunities to increase both revenue and occupancy levels at the properties we manage. These efforts not only decrease tenant turnover and the associated costs on leased properties, but also attract quality tenants at optimal terms to enhance a property’s cash flow. This is achieved through:
- Negotiating and administering leases that support the owner’s short and long-term business strategies
- Administering consistent collection procedures
- Establishing positive relationships with tenants through a dedicated Property Manager that will provide regular communication and attention
- Maximizing the desirability and marketability of your property
- Minimizing tenant complaints by providing 24/7 responsiveness to emergencies and concerns
- Tracking and coordinating tenant requests by offering a web-based system for ease of accessibility
Over the years, the HCPM team has become a leader in managing distressed properties. With experience ranging from receivership, bankruptcy, deed in lieu of foreclosure and REO asset management, preserving and protecting your investment is our chief priority.
HCPM is able to offer a concise evaluation of operating costs, vendor agreements, tenant leases, marketing programs, monthly financials, real estate taxes and receivable collection while suggesting and implementing strategies that help you in avoiding further loss. Rely on our expertise to guide you through every analysis and every step through:
- Property inspection and inventory
- Maintenance plan deferment
- Vendor agreement and operating cost review
- Lease review and tenant retention
- Prudent debt management
- Review and collection of receivables
- Monthly financial reporting
Hanna Commercial Real Estate is proud to extend our commercial management expertise across Northeast Ohio. Our team of dedicated professionals includes:
- Thorough and efficient Property Managers dedicated to your most important needs, who will achieve them with extensive facility management experience, diligent organization and advanced interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented Accountants to tightly control financial assets and liabilities while communicating metrics necessary for intelligent decisions.
- Hands-on Operations Managers and Field Engineers that will understand and manage your facility’s structural and mechanical systems with your long-term goals in mind.
- Professional Administrators that are both efficient and proactive, allowing other team members to focus on the most important decisions.
Every property has its own unique priorities and needs. From our downtown Cleveland offices, with a network of professionals and support throughout Northeast Ohio, Hanna Commercial Property Management manages over 3 million sq. ft. of properties in a wide variety of industries, markets, conditions and circumstances.
Building types include, but are not limited to:
- Professional and medical offices
- Retail centers
- Industrial and warehouse facilities