Established in the 1980s, our Corporate Services Team has the experience and a track record that is unmatched across the globe. Whether your company requires a full industrial, retail or office property outsourcing or a complementary real estate firm, we are able to provide individualized services and flexibility to match your company's objectives. Our Corporate Services platform has been designed and proven to increase efficiency, reduce costs and extract value from your existing real estate portfolio.
Our mission is to provide consistent and non-conflicted transaction management services for our regional and multi-national clients’ as their trusted advisor. We serve with the finest professionals in the industry within an environment of trust, respect and open communication and partner with best-in-class local providers while working to build reliability and accountability with our clients. Our team is a community-minded global leader pioneering in the delivery of Corporate Services to Fortune 1000 companies within the framework of an innovative value proposition.
At Hanna Commercial Real Estate, we put our expertise to work for you, so you can focus on your core business activities. As your partner, we specialize in understanding your unique set of business and corporate real estate demands, whether it is the need to control occupancy expense, or receive proactive and creative solutions to reduce overall real estate costs. We are committed to ensuring that the Real Estate Investments you make today will be valuable tomorrow.
Please contact our Cleveland based, Corporate Services Team with questions or to set up an introductory meeting to better understand how we can assist your company.
Call us today - 216.861.5612
We are dedicated to becoming a long-term partner to our clients by building trust, reliability and accountability. Through portfolio analysis and optimization, we help identify immediate, medium and long-term opportunities in order to increase your return on real estate, improve operational efficiencies and achieve portfolio cost reduction.
We focus on cost avoidance to help monetize tied up capital in the real estate portfolio and make strategic long-term exit plans. Our property database provides you with web enabled capability for all real estate holdings—owned or leased. With this tool we can create customized reports so that your company can get ahead of critical dates, have transparency, and better manage real estate transactions.
Hanna Commercial Corporate Services Team headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio provides a wide variety of Real Estate Solutions:
- Advisory services
- Real Estate Appraisals
- Build to Suit Process
- Real Estate Consultation
- Critical Date Tracking
- Data Administration
- Design Process Specifications
- Due Diligence During Mergers and Acquisitions
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysis
- Government Incentives
- Lease Renewal, Restructure and Termination
- Location Analysis
- Market Forecasting and Research
- Market Studies
- Operating Cost Audits
- Project Management
- Property Sales and Acquisitions
- Commercial Property Disposition
- Property Tax Appeals
- Strategies, Growth and Exit
- Support with new FASB/GAAP Real Estate Value Reporting
- Transaction Management
Call us today - 216.861.5612 or Email
- Yulu Li was appointed to Chair of the CREW Cleveland Communications Committee
- Diana (Golob) Whisenant, SIOR was admitted into the MidWest Real Estate News Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- Yulu Li became President of Mid-Day Toastmasters
- Yulu Li was named “Rising Star” by CREW Cleveland
- Diana Golob has been accepted as the first female member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) in Hanna Commercial Real Estate
- Diana Golob received the Member of the Year of CREW Cleveland (Commercial Real Estate Woman)
- Yulu Li has been appointed Vice President, Membership Mid-Day Toastmasters
- David O'Neill received the 2014 NAIOP International Office Broker of the Year Award
- Diana Golob received the 2014 NAIOP International Industrial Broker of the Year Award
- Sean Rooney, Diana Golob and David O'Neill won the NAIOP 2014 Industrial Transaction of the Year Award
- William West was inducted into he Midwest Real Estate News 2013 Hall of Fame
- Diana Golob was appointed President of Mid-Day Toastmasters Club
- Diana Golob was appointed President of CREW Cleveland (Commerial Real Estate Women)
- As of 1 January 2013, CORPUS SIREO Asset Management, based in Heusenstamm near Frankfurt, Germany, will collaborate with the US real estate consultancy firm of Hanna Commercial based in Cleveland/Ohio. The companies will cooperate internationally in the corporate real estate segment. For instance, the two real estate service providers will jointly manage portfolio mandates that CORPUS SIREO took over when acquiring the asset management division of Treureal GmbH based in Mannheim. Under this deal, CORPUS SIREO will be responsible for any services provided in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, whereas Hanna Commercial will cover all non-German-speaking countries. Looking forward, the partners also intend to collaborate internationally in the acquisition of new corporate mandates.
- David P. O'Neill Jr. received the NAIOP International Office Broker of the Year Award.
- Diana C. Golob received the NAIOP International Industrial Broker of the Year Award.
- David P. O'Neill, Jr. has been accepted as a global member in the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- William N. West received the 2012 NAIOP Lifetime Achievement Award.
- David P. O'Neill, Jr. wins 2012 NAIOP International Broker of the Year Award.
- David P. O'Neill, Jr. and Diana C. Golob win 2012 NAIOP International Industrial Transaction of the Year Awards.
- David P. O'Neill, Jr. and Diana C. Golob win 2012 NAIOP International Office Transaction of the Year Awards.
- Diana Golob has been selected as a speaker at the 2012 CREW Network Convention & Marketplace in Chicago on Thursday, October 25th.
- Jack Drescher has been accepted as a member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors).
Here are just a few reasons why our Corporate Real Estate Services clients have selected Hanna Commercial to assist with their commercial real estate needs:
- Long-term commercial real estate partner focused on building trust, reliability and accountability
- With these guiding principles, we hold ourselves responsible for the outcome of every industrial, land, retail or office transaction and remain focused on what is in the best interest of our clients.
- Unconflicted Tenant Representation
- Our clients count on the fact they are receiving informed, unbiased counsel from the Hanna Commercial corporate real estate team. Since we only represent you, our client, and not the landlord or property owner, our only goal is to do what is best for you – period.
- Process driven approach
- In order to stay on budget and on time, we utilize process tools including: Planease, ProLease, and ReApps, which set a consistent path at the onset to track milestones and define responsibilities.
- Consistency of service delivery
- Our Corporate Services Team has developed a standardized approach to managing changing office or industrial space needs so you can make sound decisions that also offer long-term flexibility.
- Single point of contact provides speed to market
- Hanna Commercial assigns a dedicated commercial real estate professional to understand and uncover your needs and then expedite transactions in coordination with our team of highly skilled brokers across the globe.
- Fully integrated service offering
- Recognizing that needs vary depending upon office space location and facility, our Corporate Services Team provides a full range of commercial property services, including:
- Real estate consulting, Location analysis, Operating Cost Audits, Lease Acquisition and termination, Disposition, and Transaction management.
- Multi-assignment transaction experience on a global basis
- The team at Hanna Commercial holds an average of more than 20 years of experience managing commercial real estate transactions across the globe. Our professionals are trained to administer a wide range of services with differences in process, culture, and customs wherever a need may arise.
- Financial simulations and periodic reporting
- Hanna Commercial develops detailed projections and analysis to provide you the most accurate and realistic estimates for making strategic budgetary real estate decisions.
- Web-enabled database
- We recognize that access to information and a reliable technology platform can save time and money for our clients. Our systems are constantly re-evaluated and upgraded according to what will help most effectively manage your real estate portfolio by Hanna Commercial' in-house technology staff.
- Measurable results
- Focusing on cash raise, cost avoidance, and savings has resulted in billions of transaction value to our clients.