Thank you for your interest in Hanna Commercial!
A career in real estate with Hanna Commercial offers limitless opportunities. Our Sales Associates and Staff have different reasons for pursuing a career with us, but they all have one thing in common: they love being affiliated with the market leader and a forward-thinking real estate firm, focused on enhancing each individual's personal success.
We are actively pursuing qualified candidates for the following positions and locations:
Location: Rochester, NY
Hanna Commercial Real Estate (HCRE) in Rochester, NY seeks qualified Marketing Specialist to support the company’s real estate brokers and salespeople in the Rochester, NY office.
The Marketing Specialist supports Hanna Commercial Real Estate’s brokers and salespeople by providing them marketing support, demographic research, market research and marketing collateral.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of commercial real estate clients, including some of the best-known companies in the world.
- Support real estate deal makers and their international, national, regional and local clients with marketing collateral, market research, and demographic reporting
- Use your graphic design skills to create a variety of marketing materials
- Coordinate and time manage your projects to meet deadlines in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Research and collect data and package it in a format that can be easily understood by real estate brokers, salespersons and clients
- Ruthlessly prioritize projects and manage stakeholder expectations against competing deadlines
- Enjoy the resources of a large company while working in a team-oriented small office environment
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Create marketing deliverables including site tour books, listing pitch books, property marketing materials and other collateral
- Maintain the Rochester office’s website
- Create and manage social media postings in partnership with the Director of Operations
- Create maps, aerials and demographic reports
- Research, gather, and organize project data
- Perform market research for a variety of tenant and landlord clients
- Keep the office at the leading edge of graphic design, demographic research tools and techniques, marketing deliverables methods and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working in the Marketing field
- Highly skilled and frequent user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office
- Skilled at using web based applications and platforms
- GIS software experience a plus
- Adept at learning new and varied software tools
- Independent problem solver
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to articulate ideas and make connections;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and participate within a team environment
- Ability to conduct exhaustive research via the internet and other channels
- Must possess self-confidence and initiative
- Ability to work productively with team members who work remotely
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment and use common sense
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Please send resumes to Angela Spaulding
Director of Operations at Hanna Commercial Real Estate
Hanna Commercial Real Estate (HCRE) in Rochester, NY seeks qualified Director of Operations at the Rochester, NY office.
We’re looking for an energetic professional with a dynamic skill set. A person who is comfortable working on detailed projects as well as getting out into the community to network and recruit new deal makers. You will be responsible for the real estate brokers and salespeople, managing a small team of support staff, doing workforce development, and attending to the general operational tasks of the company. You will report to the Managing Director.
- Liaise with Managing Director to triage operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and execute the day-to-day operations
- Supervise a team of support personnel
- Identify and target areas in which business operations can improve, and develop strategies for improvement
- Prepare an annual operating budget, tracking it against actual performance
- Assist the Managing Director to monitor and mentor dealmakers towards maximum productivity
- Oversee and measure employee productivity
- Research and implement new ideas for business growth
- Engage in workforce development
- Recruit new brokers and agents
- Bachelors Degree or an Associates Degree or significant experience required
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as operations manager or similar leadership position
- Analytical skills to evaluate data to inform operational decisions
- Expert with MS Office
- Competent with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- High technical aptitude; adept at learning new software quickly
- Marketing experience a plus
- Developing a program of continuing education opportunities
- Developing and implementing guidelines for employee evaluations
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Send resumes to Angela Spaulding
Location: Cleveland, OH
Hanna Commercial Corporate Real Estate Services
Hanna Commercial, located in the heart of Playhouse Square in Downtown Cleveland, is hiring an administrative assistant to support our award-winning international corporate services real estate team.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Compose client reports, presentations, and marketing materials
- Assist with database management
- Coordinate domestic and foreign travel accommodations
- Answer phones /work the reception desk, schedule conference calls
- Create and send invoices; process completed and paid deals
- Prepare agendas, organize meetings and take minutes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks in timely manner
- Some training, Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Obtaining visas, passports, making travel arrangements
- Database management
- Property research
- Real estate knowledge/ license
- Audio transcription
- Candidates must be trustworthy, punctual, have the ability to be discreet and keep confidential matters private, enthusiastic, and willing to put in extra effort when required.
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management are extremely important.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn Hanna CRE’s internal systems (ProLease, REApps).
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Full-time position: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.