Thank you for your interest in Hanna Commercial!
A career in real estate with Hanna Commercial offers limitless opportunities. Our Sales Associates and Staff have different reasons for pursuing a career with us, but they all have one thing in common: they love being affiliated with the market leader and a forward-thinking real estate firm, focused on enhancing each individual's personal success.
We are actively pursuing qualified candidates for the following positions and locations:
Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist
Location: Rochester, NY
Hanna Commercial Real Estate (HCRE) in Rochester, NY seeks a Graphic Designer and Marketing Specialist who will create commercial real estate collateral that will represent our properties, people and the company both locally and nationally.
Conceive, create and produce a wide variety of marketing materials based on the specific needs of the project.
- Property Flyers
- Offering Memorandums
- Constant Contact Email Campaigns
- Site Tours
- Proposals and Presentations
- Aerial Mapping
- Create collateral in a fast-paced, quick turnaround, high production environment
- Prioritize multiple projects to ensure timely delivery of the final product
- Create and maintain social media, website(s), blogs, vlogs and other marketing platforms for the firm and its agents
- Capture, edit and upload short videos for website, social media etc.
- Ability to conduct research that will be used as content for marketing materials a plus
- Keep the office at the leading edge of graphic design, demographic research tools and techniques, marketing deliverables methods and data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Highly skilled in of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office and Constant Contact
- Skilled at using web based applications and platforms
- GIS software experience a plus
- Must be organized, able to multitask, and work well with others as well as independently
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Must possess self-confidence and initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Send resumes to Angela Spaulding firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Cleveland, OH
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for delivery of Hanna Commercial Real Estate digital and some print collateral including: development of social media, tracking and optimizing social content and ad campaigns, creating blog & newsletter content, managing/creating Hanna Commercial E-blast Campaigns, creating print brochures and day to day print collateral.
- Work within marketing team on the production of print publications, brochures, mailings, and advertisements
- Effectively runs email marketing campaign (Constant Contact)
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Monitors social media communities and manages content posting and development of editorial calendars
- Manages Social Media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. While working with division heads on being inclusive to all sectors of our firm
- Analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways to optimize performance.
- Controls digital advertising including google ad’s, social media promotions & online publications
- Regularly contributes content and manages our blog and newsletter
- Website Maintenance including uploading property brochures & blog
- Jumps on opportunities to learn about technology updates, research new tools and learn new skills.
- Aspires for accuracy and pays attention to details
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy (not 100% necessary but very helpful)
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Solid knowledge on the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing Automation Platform (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.) & Microsoft Suite
- General SEO Knowledge & Google AdWords Certified
- 1-2 year of professional experience
- Works well in a fast paced environment: can multitask & prioritize
Send resumes to Valerie Harhager: email@example.com