Thank you for your interest in Hanna Commercial!
A career in real estate with Hanna Commercial offers limitless opportunities. Our Sales Associates and Staff have different reasons for pursuing a career with us, but they all have one thing in common: they love being affiliated with the market leader and a forward-thinking real estate firm, focused on enhancing each individual's personal success.
We are actively pursuing qualified candidates for the following positions and locations:
Location: Cleveland, OH
Direct responsibility for the overall maintenance and operation of all major building systems including; heating, ventilating, refrigeration, air handling, plumbing and electrical components. Supervise engineering staff and other technical personnel. Work day to day with building service contractors, sub-contractors and outside service vendors. Execute responsibilities with-in practices and procedures guidelines of the building.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Extensive Maintenance and Trade knowledge required for complex analysis and implementation of building issues and repairs. Must be able to perform and supervise multifaceted maintenance and repair tasks on all building systems and structures. Provide sound accurate recommendations to building management and building ownership.
- Responsible to maintain appropriate temperature comfort levels in the building, able to fully understand and operate the HVAC “Central Plant”, including but not limited to; EMS programs, Chillers, AHU’s, VFD’s, VAV boxes, pneumatic controls, boilers, cooling towers, closed loops, pumps and pump controllers.
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to; maintaining and ordering maintenance supplies, maintaining required records for life safety and other systems, filing of incident and operations reports, maintaining key systems, scheduling and supervision of outside service vendors, contributing in budget preparation, and facility-based service contract compliance for the complex.
- Serve as lead for engineering staff, setting daily work goals, assigning work orders, checking work of team to maintain quality of work standards, providing technical and procedural training. Enforce safe clean work enviroments.
- Contribute to the establishment of; maintenance, and enforcement of safety policies, standard work practices, and operating procedures for building engineering staff, and outside service vendors with-in the requirements of OSHA.
- Implementation of established emergency procedures for complex.
- Be on call and respond 24/7 for building emergencies.
- Communicate problems and recommendations to the Operations Manager, and Property Manager promptly for resolution.
A service-oriented attitude is required; you will interact with building tenants, vendors, public authorities, co-workers and visitors. Must be professional, friendly and helpful at all times
- Utilize CMMS to set daily goals for PM task completion, inspections, special projects and work orders. Monitor incoming tenant requests and prioritize appropriately.
- Inspect all the major mechanical systems of the building for proper operation.
- Operate the “Central Plant” – Maintain temperature comfort of the building with-in the operating parameters of the equipment.
- Back up all maintenance functions for property when engineers are off.
- Work with Property Manager, and Operations team, on overall building needs as they arise.
- Communicate frequently with Operations Manager on overall team activity, problems, and resolution and or recommendations to solve the issues found.
- Maintain organized clean and safe workspaces; i.e. shops, mechanical rooms, and storage areas
Send resumes to Allen Hagan: email@example.com